Intermediate Teacher Training Level 3
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL 3 TEACHER TRAINING
INSTRUCTORS: Susan LeVine, ERYT500, C-IAYT, and Brad Smith, ERYT-200
Begins September 16 (Every other Saturday, 9–5), until Christmas, 2017
- Approaches and modifications for intermediate asanas with a focus on the shoulders and upper body including arm balances and deep backbends
- Therapeutic and restorative asanas to address areas of restriction and common imbalances
- Teaching skills for diverse learning styles and multi-level classes
- Develop intermediate classes to teach from upon completing the training
- Anatomy of the shoulder, arm, and upper back
- Continue to deepen awareness of subtle breath energy and refine pranayama teaching skills
- Philosophy topics include karma, subtle energy and surrender
- Meditation practices to help expand subtle body awareness
- Small group projects and teaching practica
This training awards 60 hours towards a 500-Hour Shambhava Yoga Certification. You may also apply these hours toward continuing education units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
200-Hour training with Shambhava Yoga or comparable 200-hour level training registered with Yoga Alliance. Note: either Intermediate Level 2 or 3 may be taken first.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS AUGUST 17, 2017
Deposit to reserve place in the training is $150, and is non-refundable except in case of emergency.