Resume: Susan LeVine
Resume: Susan LeVine, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500
Creative, caring, advanced-level yoga teacher and teacher trainer and Yoga Therapist with over 20,000 hours of teaching experience. Superior ACE-certified personal trainer with over 20 years of service. Client-centric Director of Yoga Alliance-registered teacher training school.
- Skillful and creative instructor of multi-level yoga, yoga therapy, and movement therapy, for large and small classes or in private instruction settings
- Experienced trainer and mentor of beginning and advanced yoga teachers
- Specialist in teaching beginning and advanced meditation techniques
- Superior written and verbal communicator with aptitude for leveraging technology tools
Yoga For You – Wichita, KS
Owner & Director, Lead Yoga & Meditation Teacher and Teacher Trainer, Yoga Therapist
January, 2006 - Present
Conceptualized, created, opened, and successfully operates unique, client-centric yoga therapy studio and Yoga Alliance-registered school. Leverages current tools, techniques, and philosophies to deliver customized yoga therapy to a client base with diverse needs, including relief from symptoms of structural misalignment, joint dysfunction, insomnia, anxiety, multiple sclerosis, cancer, and other illnesses and disabilities. Delivers and leads a team of qualified instructors in delivering outstanding instruction in yoga, yoga teaching, and meditation for multi-level client base. Provider of continuing education credits for certified yoga teachers. Creator and presenter of specialized workshops, including Chair Yoga, Yoga for Men, Yoga for the Elderly, Yoga Movement Therapy, and Yoga for Young Women.
Yoga Central – Wichita, KS
Yoga Teacher, Yoga Therapist
January, 2004 – January, 2006
Provided creative yoga instruction to multi-level classes and private clients. Delivered specialized workshops in Thai Yoga Therapy, meditation, and related topics.
Barefoot Studio – Wichita, KS
Yoga Teacher, Yoga Therapist
September, 1994 – January, 2004
Maintained robust and thriving full-time private practice specializing in yoga and yoga therapy. Provided yoga and meditation instruction to multi-level classes and in private sessions.
Health Club Facilities – Wichita, KS
January, 1988 – January, 2000
Developed and implemented highly successful programs for weight training and fitness. Provided competition training and preparation for bodybuilders. Mentored new personal trainers. Provided personal training services for private clients.
Wichita State University – Wichita, KS
Applied Human Anatomy
Washington University – St. Louis, MO
- Marma Point Therapist – Ayurvedic Institute - 2011
- ERYT-500 – Yoga Alliance - 2005
- RYT 500 – Yoga Alliance – 2000
- Advanced Thai Yoga Therapist – Saul David Raye – 1999
- RYT 200 – Yoga Alliance - 1994
- International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Yoga Alliance
- Shambhava Yoga Shoshoni